Our mission at The Long Island Home is “We Care For People.” The only thing that’s missing is…you!
We take pride in our culturally diverse workplace, and an environment where each person is respected and given every opportunity to excel. Our beautiful campus provides a setting that fosters professional growth and development through open communication and active learning. As a unique specialty healthcare organization, a career at The Long Island Home is both challenging and rewarding. It requires individuals capable of demonstrating creativity and innovation, while providing treatment and services to our patients and residents.
- Choice of three Medical Plans **
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policies
- Long Term disability for qualified employees
- 401K – Ask about Employer Matching and automatic employer contributions.
* Available for employees working over 14 hours per week
** If you already have Health Insurance Coverage, you may qualify for our Medical Buy-out program.
- Qualified Employees can enjoy our Sick time Pay-off Program
- Tuition Reimbursement and Educational Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
Supplemental Insurances through payroll deductions
- MetLife Auto & Home
- Voluntary Permanent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
Employee Wellness Benefits
- Corporate Fitness Center on the premises
- Union & Non Union Employee Assistance Programs
- Wellness Classes (Yoga, Aerobics)
All applicants must be at least 18 years of age. It is the policy of the Long Island Home to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap, marital status, military service status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
If you have completed an employment application within the last year for the same position, please do not complete another application unless you are applying for a different position. All applications remain active for one year from the date of completion.
This document only provides a summary of the Long Island Home’s Benefit Programs. All benefits are subject to change. This document does not constitute a contract of employment, nor does it supersede the insurance contracts or plan documents. In the event of any discrepancies, the actual contract or plan documents prevail.
Benefits for Union positions are negotiated either by 1199 National Health & Human Service Employee Union SEIU, or International Union of Operating Engineers Local Union #30.
For more information…
Call (631) 608-5500, from 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday.
Send us your resume…
FAX: (631) 264-3801